Brandon Bretz  -

March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011

powered by

My Blog

September Winner of the most views is Fuzhou of China!!!!
I want to say thank you!MCB

Litchi Pork (Lizhi Rou) 荔枝肉
The litchi fruit is known for its vibrant reddish pink shell, its juicy inside and its sweet flavor. It complements many traditional dishes, including Litchi Pork. The pork of this sweet and sour dish is fried together with refined sugar, fragrant vinegar, onion, garlic and soup. The result is a glossy, reddish colored pork resembling the litchi fruit. Litchi and water chestnuts often garnish this tasty dish.
Ok, I really want to have this dish! I would love it if Fuzhou could send us this recipe?? I will happy make it on video and give you full credit as well write you a private recipe.
Thank you all for your support!
Who will win October????
Eat, Love and Enjoy life!
MCB

20 Comments to Winner of September is FuzhouI think we need to get back to my roots! I need to have a monthly winner:

Comments RSS
Julia on Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:14 AM
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. Get interlocking gym mats made in uk from Gymflooringuk.co.uk

overland lock and key on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 10:43 AM
Great method Arthur has shared with us. It is, for us to be addicted to technology that overlook about life absolutely is easy. The writing style of this post is really awesome, I want to say thanks for sharing this post.

EssayMama on Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:21 AM
It is the mixing of so many things like travel and food. Lots of people love to travel all around the world and in this way, people also love to eat healthy food. This is the best article I have ever read and you did so good effort in this article.

custom essay writing on Saturday, April 28, 2018 7:07 AM
This is a really nice post. The outlook and the content complement each other quite nicely. I also like the tone and approach of the writer. Well done.

loemrntdherid1 on Sunday, August 5, 2018 6:50 PM
You made some first rate points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most people will go together with with your website.

ricbookstore.org on Wednesday, January 2, 2019 7:25 AM
An amazing share of Is there a Success masters International? Once I am done with my work I will for sure do some of the writing of international people as well. Thanks for the share!

us-healthcare-jobs.com on Sunday, January 6, 2019 3:32 AM
Money is the only way to get success so we want to know whether do you have any plans to double our investment if we are willing to invest our money in digital currency, thanks a lot for your amazing information shared over here.

schoolofinteriordesign.org on Thursday, February 14, 2019 4:12 AM
I don't know much about it because it is a totally new thing for me, secondly, it is prohibited in our religion, thanks for your nice information. Do you know that millions of people die due to the heavy use of alcoholic products, it damages your stomach?

resume editing services on Monday, February 18, 2019 7:14 AM
Of course! I will always support you. Good luck, friend!

thekaraokeschool on Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:21 AM
What a nice and wonderful stuff shared over here, I know that light food is beneficial for your health and also improves to mitigate your celastrol in the blood which is the main reason of getting a bulky body.

yellowbrickreads on Sunday, May 12, 2019 3:58 AM
There is no doubt about your great sense of humor and conviction to take positive decisions which is no doubt a good and smart way to move forward, I am loving this.

writemypaper123.com review on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:58 AM
Your shared information is meaningful and helpful as well. It's great to read reviews about MCB and food which served during the whole tour. It's amazing, thank you for sharing it.

writingcastle on Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:53 AM
Yes, I am impressed and also like your choice to spend holidays in Winter, well, you can enjoy with your friends as you are the champion now and it is a good thing for youngsters.

happy wheels on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:26 PM
I think your article mentioned a certain aspect of the problem. I think it has a lot more to study than that.

MOON on Saturday, October 19, 2019 1:42 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! twitxr.com/dealsforyou1/with_friends abstractfonts.com/members/735862

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:00 AM
Winner of September is FuzhouI think we need to get back to my roots! I need to have a monthly winner Useless Websites

Bruc Bond on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:40 PM
Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

international payment service on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:14 PM
This shifting mindset and the modern technology of cloud computer made it feasible to develop new customised services and also standard operating procedures such as supplying accessibility to financial account, settlement and also transfer of money with automatically transformed currencies. As a result of guideline and also high assumptions on consumers side FinTech business main goal is to produce solutions and implementations with long-lasting possibility.

Fintech guru Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:33 PM
When the Internet as well as ecommerce service designs developed and in the adhering to decade financial in a lot of parts was already completly digitalized, FinTech began to flourish in the 1990s. The Global Financial Crisis in 2008, in which many poeple shed their count on in standard financial systems, protection and also transparency has come to be more important than ever.

small tattoos on Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:48 PM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos