Carne Asada marinade
Carne Asada marinade recipe will marinade 5-6 pounds of meat and can be easily halved or doubled. Hey Guys I have used the recipe for years. you can to marinate up to 24 hours (it's alright if it goes a bit longer or shorter) I like to go about 6-8hrs., then toss your beef on the grill for a truly amazing authentic flavor.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup red wine vinegar (can substitute with white vinegar)
Fruit & Pasta Salad
9 ounces uncooked any pasta you like I like bow tie or spiral
1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium tart green apples(Granny Smiths), chopped
2 medium red apples(Red Delicious), chopped
Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
September Winner of the most views is Fuzhou of China!!!!
I want to say thank you!MCB Litchi Pork (Lizhi Rou) 荔枝肉
The litchi fruit is known for its vibrant reddish pink shell, its juicy inside and its sweet flavor. It complements many traditional dishes, including Litchi Pork. The pork of this sweet and sour dish is fried together with refined sugar, fragrant vinegar, onion, garlic and soup. The result is a glossy, reddish colored pork resembling the litchi fruit. Litchi and water chestnuts often garnish this tasty dish.
Seasonal food information, tips and recipe ideas, updated every week
IN SEASON NOW!
Artichoke, arugula, asparagus, corn, cucumber, fava beans, kohlrabi, peas, radishes, rhubarb, spinach, zucchini
apricots, cherries, grapefruit, lemons, limes, passion fruit, pineapple, plums, strawberries
Do you have a recipe for any of the above Items???
Ok, Ok here you go! Turn on the BBQ and let's get after it...
So you need to be inspired to make things!
Corned Beef and Cabbage for your St. Patrick's Day!
- 2 to 2 1/2 pound Corned -BeefBrisket,
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 pound diced carrots, approximately 4 small
- 1/2 pound diced onions, approximately 2 small
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and chopped, approximately 3 medium
- 1/4 pound diced celery, approximately 2 stalks
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped, approximately 2 pounds
- Corned Beef:
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup kosher salt
So, send me ideas you would like me to write about????? I want to share what you question...
Let's talk fresh Pasta
we should all know how to cook fresh pasta
So let's get to it!
1- Use plenty of water in a large pot
1 gallon of water per pound ofFresh Pasta
Filtered Water Tastes better
2- Add salt if desired
½ tablespoon per quart of water.
Juicing For Life With Master Chef
Start your day with somethinggreen!Ingredients:
- Apples (green) - 2 medium (3" dia)
- Cucumber - 1 cucumber (8-1/4")
- Grapes (green) - 15 grape
- Pepper (sweet green) - 1 medium (approx 2-3/4" long, 2-1/2" dia)
- Tomato - 1 medium whole (2-3/5" dia)
Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.
Juicing for Life With Master Chef
This is for beginners that are looking for a green juice that tastes great. It's sweet while having a nice citrus flavor to it.If you have a masticating juicer, this will come out just like in the picture. If you have a centrifuge, then you may want to skip this recipe because you may not be able to get much juice out of the spinach. You can still try it, but don't be surprised if it shoots all of the spinach in the bin and a few drops come out.